Not all apps installing/updating since a while

Erinique

Sep 27, 2024
Visit site
Hi all!

Since a few weeks I was noticing some apps could not install or update anymore. I am running stock Android, no sideloaded apps etc. I have a workprofile, but they apps involved are from my personal profile.

-nu.nl (news app) -> was running OK, could not updated, removed it and cannot install now
-brussels airlines app -> was running OK, could not updated, removed it and cannot install now
-Lego Builder -> cannot update

When installing/updating I get an exclamation mark and and a general message 'Cannot install app'

I tried all general steps described at Google/Samsung except for going back and do a factory reset. Also removing the work profile is not an option due to MFA.

I really hope you can help me!

Erik

Erinique

Sep 27, 2024
Visit site
Hi! Thanks for your reply! If I look for them in the store I can find them, with an option to install. I am indeed from the Netherlands, phone is unbranded EUX.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What Android version is the phone on? Also, look in the systems settings for a security section, and see if there's an Updates section. If so, then see if there's an option to check for Google Play System Updates (which is different from the system security patches).

Erinique

Sep 27, 2024
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions! I have no 3rd party antivirus or security app installed. Also not using VPN. I have tried to remove play store updates/delete cache data/restart phone but no luck.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a funny feeling about your work profile interfering with your personal and why u can't download those apps, try investigating it closer your work profile settings.

Erinique

Sep 27, 2024
Visit site
Can you ask any friends, coworkers, or family in the region who also have an Android device if they can install these apps?
I have other devices with the same account, there everything is working fine.

I have a funny feeling about your work profile interfering with your personal and why u can't download those apps, try investigating it closer your work profile settings.
That could be the case! Any particular option I can look into?

Could the apps be 32 bit, but the OS requires 64 bit?
No idea, anywhere I can check?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adesai_nj