Not really new but post count says so

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So I'm not really new per say to Mobile Nations, just more or less Android Central. As everyone can see, my name is my user name so no need for that introduction.

Anyways you can find me mainly on the Crackberry site, as I am an Ambassador Moderator over there. I'm a huge mobile technology fan, well technology in a whole. My past device history has included devices like the HTC Dream (G1), Motorola Xoom Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and a Samsung Galaxy S3. Those are just my Android devices. I've also had 2 iPhone 4S's, iPad 2nd Gen and a iPhone 3GS along with a Samsung Focus WP7/7.5. Currently I'm back with my most comfortable platform in Blackberry. I've had a 8100, 9000, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9900, PlayBook, Z10, and now the Q10.

During my time with the Android community, I frequently was found on the XDA forums, always flashing the newest nightly to my device. I know that AC has it's own Ambassadors, however I hope they don't mind me helping out around the community a bit (when ever I get time away from Crackberry which is like never lol).

I'm currently in the Candian Armed Forces as an Artilleryman, so hence my Display Picture. I'm 25 years old, and have a 18 month old daughter :) .

Any questions any time, shoot me an email @ kris.simundson@mobilenations.com

Last edited:

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello Kris, welcome to android central. We appreciate all the help we can get around here, so feel free to look around and answer questions or help users as you see fit. We have a great ambassador group here, but there can never be too many warm welcoming hands in the community.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome, Kris -- I echo Jennifer's comments. The more people helping the community the better. Everyone benefits and its a win-win situation.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I'm not really new per say to Mobile Nations, just more or less Android Central. As everyone can see, my name is my user name so no need for that introduction.

Anyways you can find me mainly on the Crackberry site, as I am an Ambassador over there. I'm a huge mobile technology fan, well technology in a whole. My past device history has included devices like the HTC Dream (G1), Motorola Xoom Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and a Samsung Galaxy S3. Those are just my Android devices. I've also had 2 iPhone 4S's, iPad 2nd Gen and a iPhone 3GS along with a Samsung Focus WP7/7.5. Currently I'm back with my most comfortable platform in Blackberry. I've had a 8100, 9000, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9900, PlayBook and now my Z10.

During my time with the Android community, I frequently was found on the XDA forums, always flashing the newest nightly to my device. I know that AC has it's own Ambassadors, however I hope they don't mind me helping out around the community a bit (when ever I get time away from Crackberry which is like never lol).

I'm currently in the Candian Armed Forces as an Artilleryman, so hence my Display Picture. I'm 25 years old, and have a 18 month old daughter :) .

Any questions any time, shoot me an email @ kris.simundson@mobilenations.com

Welcome to the forums!!!

Congrats on your daughter, I thank you for serving your country, and I agree with Jennifer; we can never have too many people helping others. The very basis of this forum!!!

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey Kris, welcome! Everyone specializes in each OEM and/or device, it's nice to know that there is a BlackBerry enthusiast just as I am an HTC enthusiast. Jump into any device, and you're bound to find at least one person who can help you out a great deal with whichever device!

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali