note 2 screen problem

misachan

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
hi
there is a problem Im facing with my note 2
my screen (display) frequently light by it self ( like every 5 minutes ) I tried rebooting, closing all internet connection ( mobile data & wi-fi ) , also I tried closing all app...... all that without any use & it affecting my daily battery usage

If anyone can give me any advice.......thnx

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to " menu / system / motion" and turn it off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

You shouldn't have to turn every motion option off. It's probably the quick glance feature. What's on the screen when it turns on?

Sent from my Note 2

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I gave him/her the general instructions.. From there it should be easy to figure out.

misachan

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
You shouldn't have to turn every motion option off. It's probably the quick glance feature. What's on the screen when it turns on?

Sent from my Note 2

the quick glance motion is already off.... I tried turing all the motion off .....nothing change..... and it turns on on the lock screen.......it keeps turn on & off on & off

- - - Updated - - -

Go to " menu / system / motion" and turn it off

tried that nothing changed.....

thatdidnthurt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Did this issue ever get resolved? I have a Note 2 as well and have the same issue. Just a thought to the original poster - do you have Double Twist installed? if so, are you running AirSync and have DT open on your computer? I am starting to see a pattern with those parameters. Maybe an app that sync back to the computer, when it "checks in", the screen comes on....just a thought. I am definitely open to suggestions cuz it's getting old.

misachan

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Did this issue ever get resolved? I have a Note 2 as well and have the same issue. Just a thought to the original poster - do you have Double Twist installed? if so, are you running AirSync and have DT open on your computer? I am starting to see a pattern with those parameters. Maybe an app that sync back to the computer, when it "checks in", the screen comes on....just a thought. I am definitely open to suggestions cuz it's getting old.

when I rest the mobile it stopped doing that....I think it was one of the app or something
but I did notice that when I open the lock screen to unlock the mobile the screen wavers...... I really dont know how to explain this but I dont know I feel that there something wrong in the screen

Phoinx

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm a victim of that too, even with all the Motion stuff turned off.
I got AirDroid installed, but even with wifi turned off I still got that "slow blinking" screen.

Maybe the screen really turns on when some app running on the background does something.
My screen turned on now and the only thing I can see is a spam/update line in that menu screen (under "ongoing" or something), generated by some stupid game.
However, even after clearing that message up, the screen still keeps turning on and off...
So... I don't know really. looking for a solution too. ><

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers