Note 3 - Safe to remove bloatware list?

BlueOrbit

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Got an AT&T Note 3, love it so far. Not yet rooted, but would like to remove / disable carrier and Samsung bloatware apps and services. Is there a definitive list of safe to remove bloatware? I have not cleaned up any Samsung apps yet, but I've "turned off" the following AT&T bloatware apps:

• AT&T Code Sanner
  • AT&T DriveMode
  • AT&T FamilyMap
  • AT&T Hot Spots
  • AT&T Locker
  • AT&T Messages
  • AT&T Navigator
  • AT&T Redy2Go
  • AT&T Smart WiFi

Would like to have a cleaner Note 3. I realize that different carriers will have different junk apps. Appreciate any help / additions to this list...

xjohndoe001x

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Just disabling things cause you can don't make sense to me, I like features which is why I bought a Smart Phone packed with them. What I don't like are the ones I don't use. Soo! Just listing things without explaining their function so I can make an informed choice isn't much help

OTACORB

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Just disabling things cause you can don't make sense to me, I like features which is why I bought a Smart Phone packed with them. What I don't like are the ones I don't use. Soo! Just listing things without explaining their function so I can make an informed choice isn't much help

The point is he is not using them, why does it have to make sense to you, it's his/her phone, not yours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny