Note 3: weird green dots !!

Iso10

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have bought a samsung galaxy note 3 recently and it was the international model n9005 .. but one thing that is bothering me that when I get the Spen near the screen with a dark background (black , grey , etc ... ) it shows up some small green dots that appears to be moving or as if they keep appearing and disapearing randomly I can't decide .. I really love this phone but these dots are bugging me does anybody know what are these or how to treat the ??

Omega Dave

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Are these dots appearing as you touch the screen with the spen? Because some devices will show a round circle when you touch the screen. That's just a guess though.
Or
Are the dots appearing everywhere on screen? If so, I honestly don't know.

goelz83

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, if you turn off the "Pointer" tracking in the settings and they still show up then something is wrong with the phone. This is the only thing that should pop up when you hover the S Pen over the screen.

(I tried posting a screenshot but it won't let me for some reason. Check under Settings > Controls > S Pen > Pointer.)

Iso10

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I turned off the pointer and it stopped showing up but except when i try to enter text using handwriting it still shows up

Posted via Android Central App

Iso10

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
No they still show up in some system related apps like photo editor and the background while switching apps in multitasking .. btw is there any way to stop the vibration during multitasking ??

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder