Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
How are we supposed to get updates from FedEx/UPS when we don't even have tracking numbers...? Or was this not directed at us waiting for a shipped status?

You can enroll in my ups and set your preferences. It's free. They will notify you whenever a shipping label is created with your name and address.

Posted via the Android Central App

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I preordered through Premier and it still says "preparing to ship." When I had preordered my Note 3 it seemed like all the Premier accounts shipped first. I guess not this time. :-(

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I guess I should calm down. I didn't really expect it until Friday anyways. As long as it ships out tomorrow I'll still have it by Friday. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pissed that people who just ordered it are getting shipment confirmations and I haven't yet I ordered so long ago. FML. Oh well. The wait continues!

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I just called FedEx, since that's who mine is supposed to be shipped through and they show nothing being shipped or pending shipment to my address, so obviously mine won't be going out today.

BJM9282

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Premier customer here, coming from the iPhone 5. Pre-ordered on October 6th and the status finally updated about an hour ago to "Shipped" via FedEx 2-day. I live near Detroit and ordered the black Note 4. After 6 years, I'm stoked to finally get away from Apple. My tipping point was when I walked into Best Buy a couple of weeks ago and played with their display model. It's an incredible phone/phablet/whatever you wanna call it.

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
For everyone who has gotten notification of their being shipped, can you please post on what day you ordered it. I would be interested to know if they work backwards instead of in the order received.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
For everyone who has gotten notification of their being shipped, can you please post on what day you ordered it. I would be interested to know if they work backwards instead of in the order received.

If that's the case, I'll wait till the last minute to preorder next time (if I ever preorder again, lol).

Posted via the Android Central App

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
If they still have the one like I ordered in the store tomorrow when I get off work, then I will try canceling my order online and going to the store and picking it up. Too bad customer service did tell me that was an option.

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I raised a huge fuss with AT&T between last night and today because they gave me a HUGE run-around that I don't even want to think about right now. I have no idea if that played a role in them shipping my phones the same day I ordered, but it may have. I'm a Premier accountholder also and got completely horrid customer service from that department. The most able-bodied department seems to be their Customer Care department, not Customer Service.

Already mentioned but someone asked, pre-ordered this morning and it shipped this afternoon. One white and one black. I'm in California, not that that makes any difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d