Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm a new AT&T customer, placed an order on Oct 2nd. And I just received an email from AT&T with an Order Update that says "Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.".... have anyone ever seen this before or gotten this? I hope the phone ships tomorrow.

I ordered on 9/26, and I received the same email last week. However, there has been no change in my order status.

Posted via the Android Central App

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I work at BB. These emails are automated and sent out all at once. Trust me, we are all going to receive the emails nearly the same time and day. Regardless, I'm sure you'll have your Note 4 on Friday :)

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I work at BB. These emails are automated and sent out all at once. Trust me, we are all going to receive the emails nearly the same time and day. Regardless, I'm sure you'll have your Note 4 on Friday :)

Would you happen to have any clarification on the trade in promo? I am already prepared to enter a contract to get the promo. Also do you think I should wait for the email or stroll right in on the 17th with my papers? Thanks :)

Posted via Android Central App

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Would you happen to have any clarification on the trade in promo? I am already prepared to enter a contract to get the promo. Also do you think I should wait for the email or stroll right in on the 17th with my papers? Thanks :)

I'm sure you'll get an email. But in a case where you don't receive an email, I would go to Best Buy and see what they say to you. It wouldn't hurt. From what I have seen in the past on popular phone pre-orders, the Samsung Galaxies don't have such of a high demand like the iPhones have. Yes, they are popular phones, but the fan base ratio is a little different. With that being said I have a good feeling your local stores will see the phones on the date that they mention.

What information are you concerned about regarding the trade in? Are you planning to do the Samsung promotional trade in or through the actual Best Buy mobile?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure you'll get an email. But in a case where you don't receive an email, I would go to Best Buy and see what they say to you. It wouldn't hurt. From what I have seen in the past on popular phone pre-orders, the Samsung Galaxies don't have such of a high demand like the iPhones have. Yes, they are popular phones, but the fan base ratio is a little different. With that being said I have a good feeling your local stores will see the phones on the date that they mention.

What information are you concerned about regarding the trade in? Are you planning to do the Samsung promotional trade in or through the actual Best Buy mobile?

I'm certain it has to be on contract but others don't think so. I was just wondering if you knew for sure. I have already made up in my mind what I'm going to do. But if the email isn't there by 1130ish I'm going to the store regardless lol.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm crazy so I called bb and they informed me that my note at&t is due for delivery in store on Thursday and I should receive an email that day. Here's to hoping. :)

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm crazy so I called bb and they informed me that my note at&t is due for delivery in store on Thursday and I should receive an email that day. Here's to hoping. :)

But the question is – Will they sell it on Thursday, or just send the email notifying you that you can pick it up on Friday?

Thursday would be great though!

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Well today my Preorder says, "Preorder Processing...Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation..." Before it said 14th-16th instead of that. D: Oh the struggle of waiting for new things to be shipped!! I've been checking this probably multiple times a day...I have a problem...:confused:

iSpark

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My white Note 4 has shipped!!!!11!, from AT&T via FEDX. :)

Actual pick up :
Tues 10/14/2014 7:54 am

Estimated delivery :
Wed 10/15/2014 by 8:00 pm

fedx-screeny.JPG

Last edited:

iSpark

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
No email yet. I went to myAT&T portal and checked my order, and there it was, tracking number!

I never got an email, until 1 day AFTER my son's GS5 had been delivered 2 weeks ago. We were outside cleaning and the fedx truck just drove up and we were like whoa! lol
I think AT&T is bad on emailing. :-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d