Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No headphones, crappy box and pay more. Thanks Obama err at&t...

Why is that? Doesn't Samsung ship with headphones in international boxes? Does AT&T ask them not to so they can sell us headphones later? What is the rationale to charring for THE MOST premium device on the market and TAKING items out? I got headphones when I ordered the M7 last year.

duggerdean

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just letting you know my AT&T white note 4 shipped today, and I think they are starting to go out. I have the fedex tracking now and it's supposed to arrive thursday! YEAH!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I am paranoid as it seems many of you are as well. I just called order support and they told me that sim cards are not on backorder and IF for some reason there were not enough sim cards, they would ship the phone without one and NOT hold the order up. He also told me that if you have a status on your order saying preparing to ship with a date then there is a phone allocated to your order so you will not be delayed if there is a shortage.

Bolepack

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if it comes with a Sim card or would I need to go to an AT&T store to get one that fits?

My white note 4 shipped this morning. Arrival is Thursday and I preordered 9/23.

Mikey Morfin

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Me too!

I preordered mine on September 19th hoping to get it early. I'm gifting to my partner and his bday is on Thursday. Really disappointed I was hoping it would ship out today!

Boscoo

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
this pisses me off.

My local authorized retailer has note 4 in stock TODAY.

And since I preordered, i used my upgraded and cannot physically go in today and get it at the store because the upgrade reversal takes 24-48hrs.

Now i gotta wait for my shipping confirmation...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz