Note 4 Bad news for Samsung. Good news for us?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bad news for Samsung. Good news for us?

I think you missed my sarcasm....

I am replacing my Note 3 because someone owes me their upgrade and so they're desperately wanting to get a phone to replace their current phone (even though it's still a decent LG G2). I would just as well let them keep their upgrade but that would mean that I would have to wait another year until I can get an upgrade. Considering they lost their phone because of their carelessness, I don't think I should be out an upgrade.

The only benefit I see from me going from the note 3 to the note 4 is that I'll have a newer battery. I don't think it'll be the upgrade that it was in going from an HTC Rezound to the Note 3.

I agree with you, my Note 3 has been flawless and it is still too much phone for me. Why am I getting the Note 4? Desire. Pure and simple. :)

The point of the matter is, nobody is twisting our arms to get the Note 4. The performance jump from the Note 2 to the Note 4 is about 30 to 35 percent. However, from the Note 3 to the Note 4, IMO, just about 8 to 10 percent if that much. BTW, my Note 3 is in new condition, I refuse to take that $250 trade in, will try to sell it for $350 or more.

Again, nobody twisting our arms.. :)

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

Even early release won't safe it. IPhone big screen for the first time in history is simply too hard to ignore. There are too many apple fans out there plus new comers & converters.

Posted via Note 3

Still junk. But the fanboys crawl out of the woodwork over years old technology.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree with you, my Note 3 has been flawless and it is still too much phone for me. Why am I getting the Note 4? Desire. Pure and simple. :)

The point of the matter is, nobody is twisting our arms to get the Note 4. The performance jump from the Note 2 to the Note 4 is about 30 to 35 percent. However, from the Note 3 to the Note 4, IMO, just about 8 to 10 percent if that much. BTW, my Note 3 is in new condition, I refuse to take that $250 trade in, will try to sell it for $350 or more.

Again, nobody twisting our arms.. :)

This pretty much sums up my thoughts, although I do admit that I'm looking forward to see the higher definition on a bit larger screen (as compared to the LG G3) to see if there's much of a difference. Oh and the GPS on my Note 3 has always been problematic so I'm hoping that the Note 4 has a much better GPS unit. Also, my HTC did have a much better 4G radio, but I've heard not to expect much from the Note 4's radio compared to the Note 3's.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000