Note 4 Edge review - Flossy Carter

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
There is a very nice and detailed review from Flossy Carter that was posted today on YouTube.He really likes the device and gives it a full thumbs up. The bad part....according to Flossy the Note Edge will be a limited production model which might mean that it will be in short supply.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I love flossy's reviews. As always, he is hilarious and honest (which is a good combo for a 40 min review).

And it is only in short supply if you don't have one...

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung Galaxy note edge... Is a go!

I usually watch either his or MKBHD they are both usually great with them

Live life, love life, excel life...

N1 . N2 .. N3 ... N4 #ILE
#ILoveEvolution

Arbietd21

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Great YouTube channel, dishes out money to have all the latest technology. And I mean all of it. Lol I wonder why you would need more than two phones tho? And the two phones is for extremely busy people

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
A popular youtube reviewer gets stuff to test free. I am constantly contacting top reviewers to give them our products (cheaper than $1000 phones) so they can do a youtube review and link back to our sales page.

Arbietd21

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I know that, but this guy buys all the new flagship phones. I'm sure he gets sent stuff, but he bought the edge and note 4 along with all the other stuff.

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Two reviews that influenced my decision to buy the Edge instead of the Note 4: Floss Carter and Lisa Gade with Mobile Tech Review. I assumed the Edge was a gimmick until I saw their reviews.

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Two reviews that influenced my decision to buy the Edge instead of the Note 4: Floss Carter and Lisa Gade with Mobile Tech Review. I assumed the Edge was a gimmick until I saw their reviews.

Same thing with me my friend. I love my Edge and Flossy was integral in that decision.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly