Note 4 What case you going for?

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Yup, my Neo H becomes a sacrificial lamb. Now sort of happy I have it as I know I can drill this case out. Will probably use a high speed drill and a very small bit. Looks to me like the holes are enough off that I will just end up with a third hole if I do it right. Will probably try to measure out with a set of digital calipers and see if I can get the new hole spot on that way. Woulda' Coulda' shoulda'....in this case shoulda' got at least one of those Samsung protective covers when Sammy had inventory.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my crystal clear case. Snug fit, slim and show my black sexy note 4 :)
I'll be returning the s-view. It's nice but doesn't provide protection from drop.
Any chance of this one scratching the phone back and sides? I've read reviews for other phones where this case scratched them up.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Any chance of this one scratching the phone back and sides? I've read reviews for other phones where this case scratched them up.
No way the case can scratch the phone's body. The back is hard clear plastic and the sides are soft and it hugs the note 4 nicely.

Almost 5 stars rating
I bought the Fusion and two Slim cases. The Fusion is snug, but like sqa4life said I don't think it could scratch the Note 4. The Slim cases...definitely. I now have several scratches on the metal as a result of applying and removing the Slim cases. Even worse, the Slim cases are extremely difficult to remove, which is likely what causes the scratches since it has to be worked off the phone. Will be returning these and requesting a refund.

the 4 via AC App

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone that already had one of the Verus cases report if there is one elongated hole for the left side mic on the bottom of the case.? Clearly none of these case manufacturers are going to make a specific case just for one carrier, even a big carrier. So if one of the holes is not elongated, the case will not work with a VzW version of the N4. Can someone please take a look and let us know what you see?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe