Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

syed2k2

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I received two boxes today but no headphones...i got wireless speaker boxes instead...so 2 wireless speaker boxes, 2 battery packs, and 2 wiresless charging pads...was really hoping to get the headphones oh well....anyone willing to trade for the headset???

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I sent them message through facebook and they sent me the code for $200 right there :). I also got the denial message last week.
It worked and I am happy. So far i got $50 T Mobile, $200 samsung promo, Gift of the season (On the way).

Thanks a lot..i also got my $200 code after talking to them in facebook :)

Posted via the Android Central App

emperus

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Update: I got a Facebook message with the code for the $200 certificate. I shouldn't have had to do this much work to get it but I suppose my email to a VP I found on prizelogic.com could have sped things up. Anyhow I'm happy and my gift of the seasons prize arrives tomorrow.

So, there argument is that they are allowing 1 Purchase and 1 Pay offer. So depending on how they counted the $200 certificate (it had a pay and purchase element), you shouldn't have gotten either the other Gifts of the Season or the 50 Best Buy Gift Card. I got all three because I made the argument that the 200 was a Samsung Pay offer and I applied for it first. And since they had already sent me the 50 Best Buy Gift Card, they just sent me the $200 as well. I actually offered them the $50 Gift card back.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I received two boxes today but no headphones...i got wireless speaker boxes instead...so 2 wireless speaker boxes, 2 battery packs, and 2 wiresless charging pads...was really hoping to get the headphones oh well....anyone willing to trade for the headset???

Did you apply for 2 phones? and did you get two different tracking ids for the packages?

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
So my box just arrived but I didn't get the headphones. Instead I got a Samsung Level wireless speaker. Really disappointed bc I really wanted the headset..anybody else get this?

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
So my box just arrived but I didn't get the headphones. Instead I got a Samsung Level wireless speaker. Really disappointed bc I really wanted the headset..anybody else get this?

Just received my gifts of the season package and received white headset,wireles charger and power bank.

romibabe

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Ryan Horne,

I also got the same answer about how I cannot apply to Samsung Pay as I already qualified for Gifts of the Season. There is no contact for VP on their website.How did you get hold of their contact?

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Facebook is the way to get what you need. I went to prize logics website found the svp Chris cubba and emailed him. He never responded to me but coincidentally right after I emailed him they sent me the code on facebook. Go to contact us and under locations are the vps for each region. Also send a message on Facebook to prize logic .Worked for me.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Ryan Horne,

I also got the same answer about how I cannot apply to Samsung Pay as I already qualified for Gifts of the Season. There is no contact for VP on their website.How did you get hold of their contact?

6578.jpg

This is where I sent my email, but it's been a few days and am yet to hear back

Shintodragon

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

Same here with the Level speaker in place of the headphones. I already have a pair of beats studio wireless so the speaker actually works out ok for me.
20160304_125135.jpg

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Box arrives yesterday with a Ft. Worth return address. I have no idea what it is or who it's from. Open it up, inside is a pair of headphones, wireless charger and fast-charge battery pack. Had COMPLETELY forgotten about this. That's a pretty long turnaround time Samsung. Thanks for the goodies though. :)