Note 9 camera

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
One of my favorite things about the Note 9 when I had the device was the camera. I think it is the best camera I have ever used on a smartphone, image quality speaking I mean. Not in terms of features.

Now that I have been using the Note 10 plus for months, I have to say, I am missing the images produced from the Note 9. They always came out colorful and vibrant. And the 4K recording, especially at 60 FPS, was amazing! Even though it was limited to 5 minutes of recording time. It was great for taking outdoor shots of my son playing around.

I sometimes think about purchasing another Note 9 just for the camera, I'm not gonna lie. It was that good IMO.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
One of my favorite things about the Note 9 when I had the device was the camera. I think it is the best camera I have ever used on a smartphone, image quality speaking I mean. Not in terms of features.

Now that I have been using the Note 10 plus for months, I have to say, I am missing the images produced from the Note 9. They always came out colorful and vibrant. And the 4K recording, especially at 60 FPS, was amazing! Even though it was limited to 5 minutes of recording time. It was great for taking outdoor shots of my son playing around.

I sometimes think about purchasing another Note 9 just for the camera, I'm not gonna lie. It was that good IMO.

The Note 9 and Note 10 used the same primary camera, differences should have been minimal in image quality.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Yeah, they're not. The Note 9 has some kind of extra punch to it. As someone who has owned both devices, there is a difference. Especially with indoor shots. The Note 9 wasn't too bad with them in my experience. The Note 10 plus however is terrible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootje