Note owner 4 life here!

HothTron

Banned
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey fellow android lovers!

I've got a new toy to play with and likely i'll have questions or need incite like I did on my last notes, and I wanted someplace new to find answers and get knowledge about my babies so here I am! I was a Droid X owner my first smartphone with Verizon, then gave Verizon the finger so I could get a Note 1 with at&T , then a Note 2 when my Note 1 went for a swim in bathtub :'( and now i'm a proud Note 3 owner as of two days ago with T-Moble!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey fellow android lovers!

I've got a new toy to play with and likely i'll have questions or need incite like I did on my last notes, and I wanted someplace new to find answers and get knowledge about my babies so here I am! I was a Droid X owner my first smartphone with Verizon, then gave Verizon the finger so I could get a Note 1 with at&T , then a Note 2 when my Note 1 went for a swim in bathtub :'( and now i'm a proud Note 3 owner as of two days ago with T-Moble!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your new device!!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Central family. You can't go wrong being a member here. The Note 3 looks like an awesome device. Enjoy! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! I have become a Note lover as well... Can't wait to see the Note 4. :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy