Nova Launcher Prime only $1

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if I should/can post this here or not but I know this is well loved by many. Nova Prime is on sale for $1 today in the Play Store.

I honestly never got into Nova much until recently and I have to say that I now love it. My battery even seems to last longer vs. Google Now Launcher which I didnt expect.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Grabbed it. Have used free version for some time so glad to get the Prime. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Am an owner of Nova Prime, have used it on all my other phones. Haven't threw it on my Pure yet, but I know I will eventually. Giving the stock android experience a go!

dougdraws

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
99 cents can also be seen as a sound investment in the increasingly likely eventuality that Google is doing away with the app drawer. Rumor has it that Android N will simply chuck every app on the homescreen, like barbarians on iOS. If that day comes, launchers like Nova will probably be in high demand.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I really hope Google does not go down the no app drawer route. I switched from an Iphone a while ago and found the app drawer to be very handy!

hrbib21

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I only use Apex but I bought it anyway. For $.99 worth of Google Rewards money, how could you not buy it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuclei