Nova Launcher Thread

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Figured maybe the mods can combined all the Nova Launcher Threads Into one please and possibly stickie it.

I also had a question, I have hear it is possible to change the color of the notification bar data while closed, i.e. the color of the time and the 4glte too

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Figured maybe the mods can combined all the Nova Launcher Threads Into one please and possibly stickie it.

I also had a question, I have hear it is possible to change the color of the notification bar data while closed, i.e. the color of the time and the 4glte too
The only way I know of to change the color the clock and other items is if the device is rooted and running a custom rom. I just checked my nova settings that option isn't available under the notification tab. I have the full paid prime and I am registered to get early access to beta features.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
The only way I know of to change the color the clock and other items is if the device is rooted and running a custom rom. I just checked my nova settings that option isn't available under the notification tab. I have the full paid prime and I am registered to get early access to beta features.

Ah ha, no wonder I couldn't find it lol, I have prime also and looked for a good 20mins through every little menu.
Thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1