Nova Users reply

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you put Nova on it yet and if so how is it? Do you loose any functionality from the phone? Also, do all the Nova functions still work like adding many blank home screens without having to put a widget or app on it? I hate stock where in order to get a new home screen you have to put something on it. I like to have blank home screens to run live wallpapers. So, Nova folks, please reply. Thanks

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Prime version ...its running super fast, ....I don't think i lost any functions....you can add home screens all you want.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here. No problems.
It even still lets me "Knock Off" the screen like I did on my G3. :)

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

QWIKSTRIKE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you put Nova on it yet and if so how is it? Do you loose any functionality from the phone? Also, do all the Nova functions still work like adding many blank home screens without having to put a widget or app on it? I hate stock where in order to get a new home screen you have to put something on it. I like to have blank home screens to run live wallpapers. So, Nova folks, please reply. Thanks

Runs awesome for me with no hiccups.

beeg612

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
No problems here either. In fact, it's better. I set a gesture to double tap to lock. Much easier than trying to adjust my hand to reach the lock button.

kayfaei

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
No problems here either. In fact, it's better. I set a gesture to double tap to lock. Much easier than trying to adjust my hand to reach the lock button.

Would to explain how you did this? I use nova as well. Well, least for my Moto x 2013, I just ordered a Nexus 6 from Att. going to add Nova once it arrived .

beeg612

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Would to explain how you did this? I use nova as well. Well, least for my Moto x 2013, I just ordered a Nexus 6 from Att. going to add Nova once it arrived .

You need Tasker to create the action of system lock. Then go to Nova settings, Gestures and buttons, double tap, task actions and then select the system lock option you created in Tasker. Not sure how to do it if you don't have Tasker.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Really? I didn't think Nova had that. Thanks
On the Prime version you can use the Gestures option for the double tap action and have it do the screen off app.
Use the "Screen off and Lock" app by Katecca on the Play Store.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

willmsbrg

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Did you get a ship date when you ordered yours? Im wanting to use an upgrade option for mine.

Posted via the Android Central App

kayfaei

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Did you get a ship date when you ordered yours? Im wanting to use an upgrade option for mine.

Posted via the Android Central App

I used a upgrade early option (basically Att next) It says "Over night shipping : next day" Free" BUT the estimate says 11/28-12/02 haha I guess I have to wait till i get a confirmation number. Just saying its getting ready to ship

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova. It's the best launcher to use with stock Android or an AOSP rom IMO. It doesn't hiccup with the N6 and runs well with Lollipop. I have mine set up as close to the stock launcher as possible, minus the persistent search bar at the top of every screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Comviq