Number Sync

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Numbersync is working well with my LG G5, but when somebody is calling my phone, it then rings on the watch of course. If I answer my phone after I hang up, my watch shows the call that I answered as a missed call. Is there a fix for that?
NumberSync is a network feature, e.g. AT&T sends calls to both devices. Your watch have no idea whether or not other device answered it. It is cruelly integrated into the watch that consumes a lot of battery juice when it is activated.

jraymond#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys noticing numbersync registering as battery drain on the battery usage even when it's not enabled? I'm showing about 4% even though I didn't enable it. Why God, why?

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes! What's going on here? I have never set up Numbersync because my Nexus 6 is not an allowed device to use with it on AT&T. On the watch under Settings-Cellular-Data Usage-App Usage, NumberSync shows up as using data. On the phone, Android Wear app shows NumberSync battery draining percentage under Watch Battery. We need a way to disable this.

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I had 5 days of a great experience and now my watch cannot make it 3 hours. I guess numbersync is to blame. I am going to wipe the watch tomorrow and try again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam_274