Obligatory Screens/Layout Thread

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Giving Nova another run ... Wanted some more home screen options

85da13ebae489cee005af89430f8fc51.jpg

f5c79ab23201159e7a67a4106f211b92.jpg
I keep trying other launchers, but keep coming back to Nova, which I've used for years.
With Nova possibly losing all of its support and the potential for updates, I'm trying to find something that gives me mostly what Nova provides.
Since I've had my P9PXL, I've tried Hyperion, Smart launcher, Niagara and Lawnchair.
Hyperion was the closest to being an option, but it has some bugs. I want to like Smart launcher, but I don't think I've given it enough time. Niagara is not for me and Lawnchair was also a little glitchy.
Right now I'm continuing to go with Nova, but I'm not sure what will happen when we finally get Android 15 stable. Hopefully development will continue!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I keep trying other launchers, but keep coming back to Nova, which I've used for years.
With Nova possibly losing all of its support and the potential for updates, I'm trying to find something that gives me mostly what Nova provides.
Since I've had my P9PXL, I've tried Hyperion, Smart launcher, Niagara and Lawnchair.
Hyperion was the closest to being an option, but it has some bugs. I want to like Smart launcher, but I don't think I've given it enough time. Niagara is not for me and Lawnchair was also a little glitchy.
Right now I'm continuing to go with Nova, but I'm not sure what will happen when we finally get Android 15 stable. Hopefully development will continue!
I think I have Smart launcher the pro version which I was using a long time ago but once you set it up and it took me time to set up it worked nicely. Think I won't worry about Nova replacement until that time when it's not supported or glitchy

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I think I have Smart launcher the pro version which I was using a long time ago but once you set it up and it took me time to set up it worked nicely. Think I won't worry about Nova replacement until that time when it's not supported or glitchy
I have Smart launcher pro too. I might have to finish setting it up and give it a couple of days to see if I can deal.
I do love my Nova!! Lmao

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh noooooo you ****g did not do this!!! I don't even have to click the YouTube video because it's already in my head my 2 year old niece listens to this song all day long!!

I've found myself singing this to myself all the time because of her!! One time I was shaving my legs and found myself humming this oppsss tmi ???
I already don't like him.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PT777APK