Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I enjoyed the comments. This guy isn't very smart, people shouldn't make videos about things they know nothing about.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mazzmoney95

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
The guy above me said it best "Thats why we cant have nice things"
I'm fine with people talking about things they dont know everything about, but when you talk about something you know NOTHING about, then we have a problem. I really like how he is trying not to show his obvious preference of iOS over Android (I'm gonna say a random phone off the top of my head, an iPhone 5). If you wanna flame the new Google phone (and trust me it's pretty easy. Most of us here can rip that phone a new one), do it right.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I actually think 4.7 is a lil too big, 4.3 and a 32 gig option would be perfect for me, but i will live with it. still love the n4 and will be one of the first ppl to get it.

Man, if he thinks 4.7 inches is big, then I wonder what he will think of the Note II... lol

Motorola Photon 4G

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
The guy above me said it best "Thats why we cant have nice things"
I'm fine with people talking about things they dont know everything about, but when you talk about something you know NOTHING about, then we have a problem. I really like how he is trying not to show his obvious preference of iOS over Android (I'm gonna say a random phone off the top of my head, an iPhone 5). If you wanna flame the new Google phone (and trust me it's pretty easy. Most of us here can rip that phone a new one), do it right.

I knew he was thinking about the iPhone 5 but I thought he was really trying to think of a 4" Android phone. Maybe he was trying but couldn't. I don't know but I just had to laugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones