Optimus V maybe BRICKED... please help

Lindo694eva

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
ok so i just got my optimus v and i rooted it and have the "thunderc..." custom recovery... anyway today i was going through my phone and saw that there was an OTA update and when i went to hit the home button to back out my finger hit the install button and when i realized that i backed out as quick as possible now my phone can only boot up to the "thunderc..." custom recovery menu and thats it.

I have tried restoring/reflashing from that menu and nothing ..am i completely screwed?

idbl_fanatic

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
ok so i just got my optimus v and i rooted it and have the "thunderc..." custom recovery... anyway today i was going through my phone and saw that there was an OTA update and when i went to hit the home button to back out my finger hit the install button and when i realized that i backed out as quick as possible now my phone can only boot up to the "thunderc..." custom recovery menu and thats it.

I have tried restoring/reflashing from that menu and nothing ..am i completely screwed?

Wipe the data/cache, then try to restore

PapaSlacker

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing ended up taking it back to the store i tried everything and every rom to fix it nothing worked if your phone is less then 30 days take it back i worked on mine for 3 days with no luck

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy