Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
That's a sad turn around window....I ordered on the 17th and my phone is also coming on Wednesday......These companies make you not even want to preorder....

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
That's a sad turn around window....I ordered on the 17th and my phone is also coming on Wednesday......These companies make you not even want to preorder....
Looks like ATT may have been the issue with not ordering enough to begin with. Seems to be a lot of hold ups with Samsung/ATT and Best Buy struggling with getting ATT notes out as well. Also a lot of the ATT stores are out of the black notes. I looked at trying to get one from ATT yesterday since I hadn't heard from Samsung and they couldn't get it till 8/26. And it seemed like everyone was struggling to give an estimate of when your phone would ship out

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I heard the same. I ordered 3rd aug (around 3 am), att black onyx and they told me it won't be shipped till Friday. I can only pray that something real bad happens to the company in future. Please God listen to my prayers and punish these people. #Goinginsane

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
And mine was "Shipped" the 20th and was in Texas and now I look today and they changed the ship date to the 22nd and it's still in Texas but still supposed to come wednesday....This launch is so screwed up that getting a tracking number isn't even the end of your worrires.....I hope my Silver one comes Wednesday cause I'm off from work and will nice to sit home and set it up...

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Got a shipping notice, but it was for the Galaxy Note7 S-View Flip Cover, Clear. At least I will have a cover when and if my phone ever ships. Black/AT&T ordered on 8/5. I originally ordered on 8/2 at 9pm PT on ATT.com, but AT&T screwed up my order and cancelled it. Oh well. The three other accessories that I bought have no shipping date also.

Brusky63

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I did and this has to be the shortest lived forum I have been involved in. I have cancelled my order today because Samsung could not give me any clear idea on my phone. I am an iPhone user and was making the jump. Looks like that is not happening now. if their service at Samsung was this bad I can only imagine if I had any issues with the phone itself.

Good Luck to the rest of you and wish I could make the jump!

sharmanas

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
So, looks like the units are being shipped from DFW.. That explains why I received my gear fit 2 within 2 days of placing my pre-order on the 3rd, and got the shipping confirmation email for it AFTER receiving it (I'm based in Dallas).
I hope I can get the phone itself by the end of this week, and I hope it's not defective. Would hate to go over the whole process again.
And don't blame Samsung for Digital River's shortcomings. For what it's worth, I received my iPhone 6 plus a month after I pre-ordwred it. Never easy getting a new phone through mail, that's why people line up on first day of release.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine is finally waiting for me at home (Verizon, blue), along with the bonus 256G SD card, and the wireless battery pack I ordered from Amazon.

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
So after not being able to sign for the package online, I also can't pick it up at my local fedex because samsung used FedEx home delivery so some dude has his FedEx truck parked at his house with my phone in it and the only way I can get it tomorrow is to skip work to come pick it up after he drives in tomorrow.

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The customer care are not answering any call since yesterday. I want to cancel my order after hearing about the bad battery life in the note 7. Can you guys give me another number?? I am calling at 855-726-8721 but no one answering my call.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Still not shipped here. Been pending for 21 days. No a charge on my card, no updates, nothing. This is embarrassing. Blue TMo. Wtf is going on at Samsung?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT