Outlook

Utah

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I switched from Blackberry, which I loved, to the Infuse about a month ago. We got all of my emails set up and everything was working great...until I had to change my Outlook password. I changed the password on my email at work, and then changed it on my phone that night. Ever since then, I can get my Outlook emails to my phone when I am outside of the office. But as soon as I sit down to my computer, the Outlook emails are cleared off of my phone! Our tech guys can't figure it out, I had a person who has a Droid help me delete the email box on my phone, then re add it, we double checked the email password...but nothing has worked. Is there anyone who has had this problem and can you tell me how to fix it? It drives me crazy! It's the only thing I don't like about this phone!
Thanks in advance!

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
might be worth deleting the acct on the phone and setting it up again.

If you're on an exchange server everything will come down again anyway...

one side note - again assuming you're using exchange at your work... bring up the webmail interface for outlook. (ask if you're not sure of the address, often it will be something like webmail.x.x).

log in as normal. Go to options... then there is an item on the left for "mobile devices". Your device should be listed there. Odds are your old phone will also be listed there. Depending on how this is set up it may give you some options there as well (such as remote wipe).

ryandinan#AC

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
But as soon as I sit down to my computer, the Outlook emails are cleared off of my phone!

If this is happening, then your Outlook is removing the emails from the Exchange server inbox, and out of the view of your phone. Your phone can only see emails that are in your Exchange inbox. Are you by chance, having your email delivered to a PST file? Is cached exchange mode not enabled?

Good luck!

-Ryan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24