Overpowered virus/hacker adding random pictures to my gallery?

tauroo

Jul 28, 2021
Visit site
Today I find out that some random pictures with all type of people on them seems to appear on my gallery, I checked WhatsApp and no one send me those pictures. After that I deleted them and a few minutes/hours later the same pictures came back, why would they do that? Well, I haven't delete them permanent, so I delete them all and guess what. They came back again! How can you do that?! This is crazy. I was so nervous about this so I installed Avast on my phone and start scanning, after that he doesn't detected that those pictures where viruses. How can I avoid that?

In my own opinion it could virus either hackers monitoring my phone all day sending and sending those pictures over and over again. This is absolutely dangerous cause imagine, they would delete all of my important data as well as stealing my credit card and Google Account information and this makes me so nervous to think at.

However sees the post and you are professional on viruses etc. please help me where I can get rid of this super dangerous virus that can't be beaten by anything!

Screenshot to prove: https://ibb.co/3cZ94Rb

I swear that I didn't download or did those pictures, repeat I swear that i didn't did these pictures.

I also find out that every time I restart my phone those pictures came back no matter what you do with them.

Please help!!!

- Thanks, and all the support!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't think it's a hacker. Many apps or ad networks will cache images on the phone, and if they're not coded correctly to cache those images in a folder with a .nomedia file (which prevents them from being shown in the Gallery app), then you'll see them. The images will often come back if you delete them, because the apps will re-cache them.

Using your Gallery app, select any of those images and look at the details -- which directory are they in?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Today I find out that some random pictures with all type of people on them seems to appear on my gallery, I checked WhatsApp and no one send me those pictures. After that I deleted them and a few minutes/hours later the same pictures came back, why would they do that? Well, I haven't delete them permanent, so I delete them all and guess what. They came back again! How can you do that?! This is crazy. I was so nervous about this so I installed Avast on my phone and start scanning, after that he doesn't detected that those pictures where viruses. How can I avoid that?

In my own opinion it could virus either hackers monitoring my phone all day sending and sending those pictures over and over again. This is absolutely dangerous cause imagine, they would delete all of my important data as well as stealing my credit card and Google Account information and this makes me so nervous to think at.

However sees the post and you are professional on viruses etc. please help me where I can get rid of this super dangerous virus that can't be beaten by anything!

Screenshot to prove: https://ibb.co/3cZ94Rb

I swear that I didn't download or did those pictures, repeat I swear that i didn't did these pictures.

I also find out that every time I restart my phone those pictures came back no matter what you do with them.

Please help!!!

- Thanks, and all the support!
I highly doubtful a hacker would send photos to your gallery and let you be aware of it , but something causing this , you have lot apps on your device? Other people like friends, family have access to your phone? Do you keep it locked with passcode ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non