OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Moto Z Force DROID?

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
No fix yet. Many are trying 3rd party apps for louder notifications and getting rid of the escalating ring.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Motorola made a post this morning in the Owners forum that a fix for the low notification volumes is being worked on and on the way soon.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
It can be. The way the phone charges if you unplug it, it may not actually be at 100%. My understanding is that's why that happens.

Shugacookie

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 more days to return or exchange my phone and due to missing notifications (low volume) I'm probably going to do that. So bummed. I couldn't wait to get this phone. Also the overall tinny sound during calls is bothering me. I'm coming from a Moto x 2nd gen which I loved. Not even sure where to go when I turn this in. Also I'm getting blurry photos when my subject is not perfectly still, but I'm figuring that's a setting.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 more days to return or exchange my phone and due to missing notifications (low volume) I'm probably going to do that. So bummed. I couldn't wait to get this phone. Also the overall tinny sound during calls is bothering me. I'm coming from a Moto x 2nd gen which I loved. Not even sure where to go when I turn this in. Also I'm getting blurry photos when my subject is not perfectly still, but I'm figuring that's a setting.

I'm glad I don't have the low notification issue.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I hope so. Perhaps it's just psychological, but it makes me feel like the battery is draining faster than it really is.
That's how all phones work. The battery doesn't stay at 100% it charges to 100% then stops, letting it drop. Depending on where you unplug it can be at 100 or 95 but it'll always show 100% for a little bit. It's in the software.

Low notification fix is coming. I don't have low notification, I'm guessing because I loaded tones.
The tinny sound is due, on mine, to HD calling. It's terrible!.
Not sure why you'd be getting blurry photos, unless it's dark and the shutter speed is increasing. Mine has been spectacular.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
That's how all phones work. The battery doesn't stay at 100% it charges to 100% then stops, letting it drop. Depending on where you unplug it can be at 100 or 95 but it'll always show 100% for a little bit. It's in the software.

Low notification fix is coming. I don't have low notification, I'm guessing because I loaded tones.
The tinny sound is due, on mine, to HD calling. It's terrible!.
Not sure why you'd be getting blurry photos, unless it's dark and the shutter speed is increasing. Mine has been spectacular.

Gotcha, thanks! Is this true for all current phones?

Jake711

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I give up on my Moto. Will not stay connected to my trucks Bluetooth. Wi Fi is all over the place.

Keyboard/screen freezes.

Switching back to my old Windows Phone.

I like the shape of the Moto. Having the extra battery mod seems cool. The physical build quality is nice.

But Android is still a buggy mess full of ads and bloatware.

I'm over it. I tried.