P6P Display won't awaken

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Issue occurs here where I'll lift the phone or touch the display and it won't come on. Takes a restart to restore. Both "tap to check" and "lift to check" are always set to "on".

I know this occasionally happens to others, too. Anybody find a fix or workaround?

I'd post this on the Pixel Superfans site but nothing I post there ever makes it past moderators.

Thanks for any replies

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

straygator7

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
This issue -- the "tap to wake" and "lift to wake" functions not working -- is something I've occasionally encountered with my Pixel 6 Pro. It's the only problem I've had with this otherwise fabulous device, and is something I consider an inconvenience so minor as to be practically inconsequential, because (a) it rarely occurs; and (b) it's easily remedied simply by using the Power button to awaken the phone and then rebooting. In my experience, it seems to happen only after some of the monthly updates; after others, I can go for weeks at a time without such a "freeze." I understand, however, that it can be an annoyance for some users.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss