KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. Her experience is pretty much the same as mine, except she actually got a reply. If I recall correctly, I think the version 15.2 you have has more menu options than the version 10.0 we have from the site. So, his claim that it's just a slight UI difference seems questionable. Also, how did you get the newer version buying yours before we did? It's crazy.

A 30% discount code seems nice, until you realize that he's just re-selling her something older than what she already very recently bought.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks. Her experience is pretty much the same as mine, except she actually got a reply. If I recall correctly, I think the version 15.2 you have has more menu options than the version 10.0 we have from the site. So, his claim that it's just a slight UI difference seems questionable. Also, how did you get the newer version buying yours before we did? It's crazy.

A 30% discount code seems nice, until you realize that he's just re-selling her something older than what she already very recently bought.
Yeah its crazy the whole thing with this dev , I got mine around I think so or s7 time frame through play store, then bought again through site not long ago , I don't remember it updating because I installed through back up and probably at one point it got updated.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I finally got a reply to my 4th email this morning.

It's the same as others have received, blaming Samsung for blocking their app in the Play store and saying that my different (older) version number from the website is the "same in fucntionality, only a minor difference in UI."

I'm skeptical that the functionality is fully the same, but it does work at least.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I finally got a reply to my 4th email this morning.

It's the same as others have received, blaming Samsung for blocking their app in the Play store and saying that my different (older) version number from the website is the "same in fucntionality, only a minor difference in UI."

I'm skeptical that the functionality is fully the same, but it does work at least.
Seen your other reply lol