"Petition" - wish list to Samsung regarding Note8

Status
Not open for further replies.

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Edit: I was given the information that the petition has been delivered to Samsung. You can still sign to make a greater impact. There hasn't beeen a whole lot of interest sofar and every signature counts.

I hope this is allowed to post.

This is a petition me and a couple more have shared on some forums. Author will dwliver it to Samsung CEO once it gets a decent number of signatures. It is supposed to work so that you state your desired features for the phone in comments section. Yes, Samsung may do what they want, but if customers don't say anything, they will never know what we want. Maybe they will at least listen for the future lines ornwho knows, maybe we can get a perfect Note8 soon. Here is the link:

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/note8-phablet-as-soon-as-possible

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Petition" - wish list to Samsung regarding Note8

They've already been designing the phone for months.. it's a little late to add things based on a user request.

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site

They've already been designing the phone for months.. it's a little late to add things based on a user request.

Yes but they usually have a few different prototypes and it is pretty late in the process when they decide which one to go with.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes but they usually have a few different prototypes and it is pretty late in the process when they decide which one to go with.

At best a petition like this might possibly apply to a Note 9.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

And they already have case studies, focus groups, and hard analytics from their released devices to influence their roadmap for probably the next three years.

And there's probably company-wide or at least mobile-division initiatives that we have no clue about that are influencing the future roadmap.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
O.K., you won't hear me say "Patience" EVER again... I'm done! This is ridiculous... if it's true! November/December?

Uh. Can't officially delay what's hasn't been officially announced and you can't rely on a previous release as a guarantee for the successors release.

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Pardon me, but if I read correctly, this is a petition to rush the Note 8? If so, that's honestly a bad, stupid idea. Sorry but I had to say it. Let them take their time to get it right, so that we don't have another bomb from Samsung.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Pardon me, but if I read correctly, this is a petition to rush the Note 8? If so, that's honestly a bad, stupid idea. Sorry but I had to say it. Let them take their time to get it right, so that we don't have another bomb from Samsung.

Yeah I don't think we want Samsung rushing anything with a battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick