phone question

R3dM0nd

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
okay guys i've had the thunderbolt like most of you from march, now tomorrow is my birthday and my mom has offered me to use her upgrade if i want a new phone my 1 year contract ends in march but you think its worth it to use on the vigor or galaxy nexus in october or just wait until i actually have my upgrade

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
If I were you I would get either the Vigor or Prime with your mom's upgrade. Then when you contract ends get the best phone out during that time. Good luck!

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
When I got my thunderbolt I was so worried about it becoming obsolete with the upcoming dual core devices. I got the one year contract, so I can get a new phone in January, but really at this point I am so happy with my phone I figure I'll have to wait for quad core to switch. probably would have been fine with the two year contract and saving sixty dollars. Maybe I'll feel differently in January, but right now there isn't anything available, or soon to be available that I wouldtrade for, even though I know the vigor is gonna be a beast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher