Phone To Computer (Control your comp and send it data)

razzlefndazzle

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
phonetocomputer.png

Market Barcode for Phone To Computer

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.raz.ptc
For those of you who do not have a barcode scanner

This application will require you to install software on your computer. It should support Mac, Linux and Windows. The application is only currently tested on Windows and Ubuntu 10.10.

Things you can do:
* Remote control your computer's mouse/keyboard from your phone
* Execute user defined macros (Special keys/key combinations) on your computer from your phone
* Allows you to download/upload files between your phone and computer
* Scan barcodes with your phone and have them show up in your computer
* Browse your computer's files allowing you to view properties and delete files on your computer
* Allows you to view images from your computer on your phone via the File Browser
* Take screen shots of your computer screen with your phone

The upload feature will allow you to send any files (pictures, movies, documents, sound) from your phone to your computer! On top of that you can open websites on your computer directly from your phone.

You can find the computer software along with video tutorials (which are now kind of out of date) at https://sites.google.com/site/razsapps/

Please leave feedback or issues in this post or e-mail me at razs.apps@gmail.com (You can also easily do this by using the menu option and select Preferences and then Contact Developer).

If you think there are any good features you'd like to see in this app also send me an e-mail and I'll look into eventually adding them!

If you like the application please take a moment to rate it! Thank You!

Last edited:

razzlefndazzle

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
New update out. The setup is greatly improved and you no longer need to know how to do port forwarding. Most of the stuff is configured automatically for you.

Also the file browser now has the ability on long press to view computer's file properties/delete the computer's file/ or open images from your computer on your phone.

razzlefndazzle

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Added a quick link to open download location on the computer
Added the ability to save screen shots or images from computers to the phone
Also some very minor bug fixes

macman4

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just can't get it to connect with the computer. Either it says failed to connect, or, says its connecting and never connects. I have scanned the bar code and it sees my computer.

razzlefndazzle

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Just can't get it to connect with the computer. Either it says failed to connect, or, says its connecting and never connects. I have scanned the bar code and it sees my computer.

There are a couple questions I'll have to ask.

1) Do you have a router?
2) Did you go all the way through the "Setup Wizard" and if so did you receive a message at the end saying that we could not automatically configure your connection?
3) Are you using wireless or your phone's data connection? If you are using your phone's data connection have you tried it using wireless?
4) Do you have any special firewalls installed on your computer?

If you need a response faster you can e-mail me at razs.apps@gmail.com

macman4

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes I do have a router, and I went though the Setup wizard and it DID set up my computer automatically. I tried both wireless and data. I use Nvidia firewall that came with the motherboard.. I have uninstalled both the app and the program for the computer, and I am going to reinstall, and try without firewall...will report back..:)

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
I have this on my Nexus S 4G working with my windows vista computer...installation was a walk in the park and it works perfect! Any where to donate? I'm a believer in supporting developers

razzlefndazzle

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I have this on my Nexus S 4G working with my windows vista computer...installation was a walk in the park and it works perfect! Any where to donate? I'm a believer in supporting developers
Thank you for your interest in donations. At this current time there is no way to donate, but I plan on adding it in the future if enough people actually like the application (I don't want to be asking for money when my application has a long way to go).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MackJameson