Pics on SD

cmcdonald

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi, new inspire user here. My question is, I have some pictures that were sent via text/messages. If I save them, they save to my SD card. How do I view these pictures, get to them to send to another person, or view whatever is on my sd card? I've looked in my gallery folder but the pictures coming from text are not in there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I just did this on my Inpsire. If you connect your inpsire to the computer and select use as a disk drive you should see a folder named downloads and everything you saved via mms is there. I believe @displacedtexan said this.

cmcdonald

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i'm at the download folder now in my drive on the laptop. I see where there are some saved emails but no pictures that I saved from MMS messages. I've gone through every folder in the drive and can't locate them. Strange....

cmcdonald

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, sorry everyone and thx for the help. Looks like the picture I was looking for came through from the user as an xml file. While I can look at the picture in the text on my phone, when I save it, it saved as an .xml file. Don't know why it was sent like that, but I saved another picture from different user and it saved fine. Thanks again for all the help.