Pictures from PC/Mac to Droid??

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
One of the things I like about my BB is the way i plug it in and can drag photos onto it from my PC. Would I be able to do this with the droid also, or will I need a app or something else to get photos onto the droid. I just have lots of photos of my kid that I like to change out and keep with me so I can show if off to my parents when I see them.

LAADB

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
once you plug the usb cable to the phone and computer, you'll get a prompt asking if you want to mount the phone, click yes and its drag and drop all you want.

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Yes. you can do this.

When you plug your USB into the computer, a notification will pop up... go to your notifications window and click on the notification. It will then ask you to mount/unmount your sdcard. Mount the card and you should now have access to drag and drop photos. Create folders and organize how you like... Droid will find the photos and show them in your gallery.

hookbill

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Also, there is syncing software now available for photos, too. Mark Space's Missing Sync for Android, while it will not yet sync contacts for Android 2.0, will sync iTunes, other music, and photos.

But why would anybody pay for that? There is a free app for mac called double twist that will synch your music and pictures too. Just drag and drop real easy to use.

Google is your friend to find a link.:)

R

Roy Aguilera

But why would anybody pay for that? There is a free app for mac called double twist that will synch your music and pictures too. Just drag and drop real easy to use.

Google is your friend to find a link.:)

I have yet to use this. So Double twist syncs your iTunes music like itunes would to an iPod?

hookbill

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way to automatically mount it? Its so annoying to do that every time.

No you have to press the mount button on the pull down menu.

Having a little trouble understanding why you would find that so annoying, but I guess we all have different degree levels of expectations and tolerance.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly