Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I hope everyone here with issues is reporting them as feedback in the Samsung members app. Otherwise nothing is going to be fixed.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Settings-->Apps

Find the app in the list.

Select it.

Under Usage, look for Storage.

Select that.

You'll see two buttons: Clear Data and Clear Cache.

Just select Clear Data.

noahmtodd

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
ok did all of that says iam registered on the samsung + site but when I go and try to get the update it says system is up to date and iam still on 8.0.0 anyone know how to fix it?

Guatiao

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Juts a few days ago I received my wife's OnePlus 6T, and the clock is also placed on the left side. I haven't tinkered enough with it to see if moving it is possible on the 6T. It's be nice to have the option on the S9/S9+!

missmotta

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo pie beta!
Well, so far it's been mostly good with some hitches.
I. Accidentally forgot to remove the theme I had running on it before I downloaded the update so my screen was being super funky until I did a factory reset. Ugh. Now there's just a few bugs. I experienced almost none at all on the Nougat Beta Program but this time around I'm in the cool kids club with some freezing up issues and I'm unable to swipe to dial or text contacts along with some other glitchy things... But hey it's beta! That's why we're here, to help fix this stuff for the masses.

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone here with issues is reporting them as feedback in the Samsung members app. Otherwise nothing is going to be fixed.

Yup, reported it. I was able to resolve by changing the home screen to Samsung and then back to Nova. On the Members app a few have had the same issue.

atliens

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
can't see my calendar and my call screen flickers..only two issues with the beta

pairing my bluetooth and the beta tells you how much percentage you have left on it is pretty dope.