Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I dont know why people are having to factory reset their phones to remove themes, when all I had to do is remove the theme from the store and my phone was on its stock theme and works just perfect without having to factory reset anything.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I dont know why people are having to factory reset their phones to remove themes, when all I had to do is remove the theme from the store and my phone was on its stock theme and works just perfect without having to factory reset anything.

Same. Reverted to default theme and things are fine. Have not factory reset.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Have not run into any serious problems on Beta so far. My major complaint is the implementation of split screen. Cumbersome and not at all intuitive. It's a feature I use frequently. Left suggestion in Members app.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
The only real issue I have is with the auto brightness sometimes. It sometimes doesn't adjust and can't be adjusted manually

nicjimbass

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
One thing I've seen as a being a big deal with Pie is Adaptive Battery. It's not labeled as such on One UI... is it named something else, or is it just baked in automatically?

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
so maybe someone could help me understand this-- I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus with T-Mobile I registered it on the Samsung+ app, I've cleared the data, logged in and nowhere within the app shows any beta availability for download--even going to settings update and manually download produces nothing--help appreciated

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S9 beta in UK should have come today.
tried Samsung Member app click on Notes, and found nothing.

I Can't Register Product in Samsung Members app

The Firmware is EE Network...does it have to be Factory Unlocked?

Last edited:

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S9 beta in UK should have come today.
tried Samsung Member app click on Notes, and found nothing.

I Can't Register Product in Samsung Members app

The Firmware is EE Network...does it have to be Factory Unlocked?

It's supposed to be today for the UK but posters at SamMobile are saying they can't see it yet. I'd guess just keep checking your Members app. Just FYI... Working well with no major bugs. Enjoying it.

missmotta

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, i suppose that's why they're called bugs. They don't affect all users. For me, even after I removed my theme and went to the stock one, the night mode was showing black cards on a white background instead of the gray background, and other sub menus were not implementing the night mode no matter what I tried. I finally reset my phone and it was fixed.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok got the unlocked S9+ delivered today, I downloaded the beta version of Samsung+ app and it showed the registration for Android P/One UI beta. I registered and everything went thru fine, but been couple of hours and manually checking the update doesn't pull down the Pie update. I read they are pushing the updates in batches but wanted to check anyone registered yesterday or today got the update pushed to them and how long it took?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I signed up today morning and just got the Pie update. Looks like they push every few days and I got lucky I signed up the same day they were pushing the update.

Really looking good so far and always exciting to try new updates especially such a big one with One UI. Love changes

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I signed up today morning and just got the Pie update. Looks like they push every few days and I got lucky I signed up the same day they were pushing the update.

Really looking good so far and always exciting to try new updates especially such a big one with One UI. Love changes

Nice to see u on board

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's looking great, I'm liking the design direction of the One UI. I don't mind the icons though, prefer this one over the previous ones but that comes down to personal taste. I'm going to switch the launcher and use a different icon pack eventually.

S10 looking very promising with the One UI and hardware redesign. Samsung doing a great job, if only they could ditch that Bixby home and give me the option for Google feed on the left of home screen .. have to use a different launcher now for that reason alone.
I'm liking it so far except the icons lol