Pixel 2 / 2 XL - Let's see your setup on your Home Screen(s)!

enderhexfyre

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine :)
b627c7cbef2cc2479f6662ce12a257bd.jpg

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to get the weather to display at the top of the homescreen? My Pixel 2 only displays the day and date, no weather.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Let's see your Homescreen setup

do you keep the center empty to watch your wallpaper? seems like a waste of space I always fill up the whole screen. don't get me wrong I love the new love wallpapers but I'm a utilitarian first I need to be produce first and entertained second

I like both approaches. My main screen is empty. My second screen has a bazillion folders with apps neatly categorized.

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Let's see your Homescreen setup

I was always a fan of Handcent

I've used Handcent, and for the past year I've used Textra. But I recently switched to Android Messages. I like it a lot, and it will eventually morph into the Android equivalent of iMessenger if Google has their way. I wish they would update it to give it a dark theme, but that quibble aside I really like it.

asianfu

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Just a heads up guys: because pixels use OLED displays, blacks will save you more battery than whites on your display because the individual black pixels are not lit up. Keep this in mind when setting your wallpaper, etc :)