Play Music and BT calls

Darwalk

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if it is a bug, an app acting crazy or what. BT in the car, listening to Play Music, and a call comes in. On my G4, Play would pause so the call would be uninterrupted, but the 6P I have to go in to Play, hit pause, then answer. I have lost many a call trying to do this while driving (not too safe). Anyone have the same issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is the 6P connected to the car for both Media Audio and Phone Audio, or are you listening to the music using some other Bluetooth device (like headphones)? Also, is it a factory-installed car Bluetooth system, or an aftermarket?

Darwalk

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Aftermarket head unit, phone is connected for media and calls. My G4 would pause just fine, just frustrating with this phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which aftermarket unit? Check the manufacturer's support page and see if there is a firmware update (if that's even possible with that head unit).

MOU77

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue using soundcloud app. I thought it was an app glitch but it seems an OS bug. How can we submit this bug to Google?

Darwalk

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Which aftermarket unit? Check the manufacturer's support page and see if there is a firmware update (if that's even possible with that head unit).

Yeah I updated the head unit about a month ago. Looks a like a couple others have the same issue, so I will deal with it until the OS is fixed.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue using soundcloud app. I thought it was an app glitch but it seems an OS bug. How can we submit this bug to Google?

Yeah I updated the head unit about a month ago. Looks a like a couple others have the same issue, so I will deal with it until the OS is fixed.

It works fine for me with the stock unit in my GMC truck, my wife's Ford and my mom's BMW, so I don't think this is an OS issue.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
FWIW things work properly on my Sony SBH80 headphones. Answer incoming call notification and Play Music pauses while taking the call, then resumes when call is ended. N6P, 6.0.1.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84