play/pause in notification bar

crumie

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi does any1 no how 2 get rid of the play/pause sign in the notification bar at the top of my galaxy note 2 witout restarting device it really annoys me.

Posted via Android Central App

iHackPro

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, your music player app determines if it is showed in the notification bar. Poke around in your music player settings and see if there is an option to disable it.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Tap on the album icon next to the play/pause in your notification bar. It will open the Samsung Music Player (if that's the app you're using). It will then open the music player app. Tap the Menu Button, scroll down to view additional options, select End.
Not sure why they make it so difficult. Would be nice if they added an X in the notification bar to close it like the Google Music Player.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Youssef Leon

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Tap on the album icon next to the play/pause in your notification bar. It will open the Samsung Music Player (if that's the app you're using). It will then open the music player app. Tap the Menu Button, scroll down to view setting tap on it,find quick list , tap,and remove from quick list and DONE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz