!!PLEASE HELP!! ATT Note 1 sgh i717 Download mode issue/Stuck in reboot cycle.

Dustin Lee Peoples

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
OK, I have a rooted Galaxy Note1 SGH-i717...when I recived this phone back from a family member I lent it to, I turned the phone on..the a few seconds later it turns itself off .Then when it reboots it self, it does a cycle, on and off(power)while displaying the "Samsung" Logo , So I figured id do a "Factory data reset" on it..After I did the rest I turn it on and it continues to do the same thing. So I read some forums and decided to flash it back to stock ROM, maybe tht would help..BUT as I go into "Download Mode/Warning screen" It wont let me use the volume button to chose (Up-For Download, Down-To reboot) and now as soon as it powers up it goes straight to the "Warning/Download Mode" screen and I cant get it to let me choose "Up-For Download" Can ANYONE HELP??:-X

Dustin Lee Peoples

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Using a youtube video/instructions/links from qbking="Un rooting Samsung galaxy note" Well I got it into download mode and flashed the stack rar but now it turns on.. I can look at my app drawer but then it freezes and turns off.. idk what to do with it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174