Please Read (Concerning JB ROM)

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

I'm using that same one. I picked Are-You-Jellin because it's not a customized ROM; it's a pure ASOP build of Jelly Bean ... (well, as pure as can be expected for a Sprint CDMA GNex). I wanted to use stock JB as my daily driver for a while before trying something more customized like AOKP or CM10. I might eventually give something else a try.

I also like Are-You-Jellin because everything works. It's not a nightly or an in-work ROM that full of bugs. It's fully functional. Also the devs are really helpful.

Now I can't say that it's the "best" JB ROM for the Sprint GNex because I haven't tried them all. I'm sure some of the others are really good too. But I picked this one for the reasons I laid out above.

Seauxcrazy

May 13, 2012
Visit site
PLEASE READ

There is no ONE Rom that is perfect and it's a personal preference. I suggest researching roms to find which is best for you (fast, highly customizable, slim, etc). Always NAND and keep flashing until you find one.

Kernels on the other hand, even more research and finding one that works well with YOUR phone :)