Poll: Atrix vs Nexus S

Motorola Atrix vs Nexus S

• Total voters

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, you posted this in the Atrix forum, so you can guess where most of the votes are going to go. You should create a similar one in the Nexus S forums (don't see one there at this moment).

I voted for the Atrix, because after a weeks use, I am completely spoiled by the incredible speed of the Atrix.

RacecarBMW

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, you posted this in the Atrix forum, so you can guess where most of the votes are going to go. You should create a similar one in the Nexus S forums (don't see one there at this moment).

I voted for the Atrix, because after a weeks use, I am completely spoiled by the incredible speed of the Atrix.

Well considering that the Motorola Atrix is winning here as well as in the Nexus S forums I think I have a good idea at what phone is better now.

lol

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
annoyances aside (market network errors, root not allowing screenshots w/o usb, capped upload), this pretty much determines my vote:

atrix-quadrant_halfsize.png

haison

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I recently sold my unlocked Nexus S and picked up the Atrix while I want for the AT&T 3G band Nexus S. I have to say after a couple hours of fiddling with the Atrix and installing LauncherPro because Motoblur is horrible, I still prefer the Nexus S. The Atrix is a best in speed but has minor slowdown every now and then, but the Nexus S in my opinion is a better overall experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv