[POLL] Vote on Naming Nameless ROM

ROM names are in no specific order. Vote for your favorite

• Total voters

Kamron

Punk a$$ b1tcH
Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think it was "Nameless" for too long before this poll's results will be over. I know, only a few days, but that's like an eternity on the forums. And I've already gotten use to the nameless name. Just a suggestion for the future: maybe take a poll even before you release a ROM, App, whatever...

0.68 seconds sir. For an android, that is nearly an eternity

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I think it was "Nameless" for too long before this poll's results will be over. I know, only a few days, but that's like an eternity on the forums. And I've already gotten use to the nameless name. Just a suggestion for the future: maybe take a poll even before you release a ROM, App, whatever...

Love the quote. Yeah, now in my head it's Nameless....I find it poetic that it keep the name.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It has a name ..... or not lol? so the winner was leave it nameless which means we'll leave it nameless ::shrugs:: here's the kicker, we we're informed that theres already a body of work for a different android device called "nameless rom" so we cant use that.

With this information, we're going to leave it nameless but have to use a play on words. We're already kicking around some ideas. You'll know it when you see it.

CONGRATULATIONS jtcady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was the first to suggest leaving it nameless in the name suggestion thread.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
It has a name ..... or not lol? so the winner was leave it nameless which means we'll leave it nameless ::shrugs:: here's the kicker, we we're informed that theres already a body of work for a different android device called "nameless rom" so we cant use that.

With this information, we're going to leave it nameless but have to use a play on words. We're already kicking around some ideas. You'll know it when you see it.

CONGRATULATIONS jtcady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was the first to suggest leaving it nameless in the name suggestion thread.

Well if that's the case, obviously you have to call it Voldemort. "He who shall remain Nameless."

picasticks

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, to keep it nameless you could go with something else like BlankROM, NoNameROM, or just use underscores, i.e. _____ROM. Or if you just want it exactly like the White Album, __________ !

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Find a cool symbol and call it "The ROM Formerly Known as Nameless." :p

lichan

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Call it RavenROM, nameless here for evermore. (I know it was Lenore referred to in the poem as nameless here for evermore but that's not as good.) If you reverse the spelling of the words in Raven ROM, you get nevar mor. Ooh, spooky! Also suggests a pretty good boot animation! OK, OK, I'll stop.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere