Post All Eris 2.1 Update Rumors, News, and Updates HERE

roeod4

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Starting tomorrow???!??

deris2.png

Android 2.1 coming to the Verizon Droid Eris tomorrow?

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
How confident are you leak users that you'll get the update? I'm using leak v3, and it works for me, so I'm good. Although part of me would feel a bit better if I got the spit and polish version.

twoof1

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Heard the same thing from our corporate VZW rep today, OTA to start tomorrow...
I'm on V3 already but as others have said I'd like to have the final OTA version and will get it one way or another!

roeod4

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Personally, I'm not worried about having the leak. Either I get a little notification and I pull the update or I do what I did for the last 3 leaks and download it from a site and install it myself. Either way, it is official and working. We should know for sure though in the next few days. :D

I'm just really overjoyed to have protected apps back in the market right now. I think I downloaded over a dozen apps when I realized that.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. My guess is that once the update begins to roll out, every tower within 200 square miles of me will be hit with some form of intergalictic death ray thus preventing me from pulling the OTA.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. My guess is that once the update begins to roll out, every tower within 200 square miles of me will be hit with some form of intergalictic death ray thus preventing me from pulling the OTA.

You sound like a Red Sox fan. I mean, your pessimism matches typical Red Sox fans...

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
You sound like a Red Sox fan. I mean, your pessimism matches typical Red Sox fans...

Hehe. Actually, the only sports I care for are motorcross and jet ski racing. On the other hand, I'm a very optomistic person. Just scarcastic a huge majority of the time. :) Pessimistic towards us fellow Eris owners getting a "the" update.

G

GenericMessage

I wish all of you Eris users the best of luck in the update being real and swift!

Ya'll truly deserve it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones