Post Your Droid X Screens!!

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Slight variation to previous... notice anything different about BW?

CAP201009281108.jpg

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I want to know that too. Looks like HTC or whatever that other widget thats not in the market. Looks NICE!

Thats BW with the DroidFlip clock skin and the PerfectWeather weather skin - with weather icon centered (as mentioned above)... nice effect I think... ;)

Droid_Elmo

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I came from a BB Storm. Some of these look really cool. My X is stock and I have not done anything to it. Do you have to be rooted to do some of this stuff or am I just a newb. If you don't have to be rooted how do you changes some of this stuff like the bars and icons?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Ok. I came from a BB Storm. Some of these look really cool. My X is stock and I have not done anything to it. Do you have to be rooted to do some of this stuff or am I just a newb. If you don't have to be rooted how do you changes some of this stuff like the bars and icons?

a home replacement app called launcherpro is how you can easily get a lot of the customizations you see on this thread. i know a ton of us use it, so when you see the custom dock bars and icons, that is where that stuff comes from. you can also use bettercut to change your homescreen icons

as far as changing the status bar and text font, yeah, that is done through themeing which you need to be rooted to do. head over to the droid x hacking forum if you want to learn more about that

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I would say don't worry about rooting. Just get a new launcher, maybe a theme(using the launcher) and customize it with widgets.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
centering the weather icon was a new feature added to BW last night or this morning. it should work with any BW skin using the large home widget.

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Where did you get the BW Skin and care to share? I am still using the original but I was hoping that someone centered the weather icons in there theme, this is the first one I seen with this,

Its DroidFlip and PerfectWeather - and like Adiliyo said, the latest update to BW allows you to center the weather icon if you want to.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
centering the weather icon was a new feature added to BW last night or this morning. it should work with any BW skin using the large home widget.

Thanks, I paid for BW but chose to use the original Sense version because I always thought the layout was better with image in middle, now I am going to have to start experimenting with the new version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware