Post Your Droid X Screens!!

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! What I would really like is a way to make the interface look more like LCARS, but all roads seem to lead to me having to make something myself. I seem to find one good Star Trek widget\wallpaper\app for every 50 Star Wars ones.

This may seem like a ridiculous question given your interest in Trek, but you have the tricorder app, right? That thing is just too cool...and it actually works :cool:

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
snap20100929074747.png

I'm way late to the party on this wallpaper...but could somebody post the full version? I love it.

G

GenericMessage

Hey, we need people either in here, or another post (if it exsists, please point me in the right direction)

To share their icons they use with Desktop visualizer! I think we can pool together a large enough pile of them.

These should be DX specific though. Due to our screen size

Last edited:

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Changed it up again. Back to a text-style look.

61d87031-7669-df15.jpg

BW 4x1 with plain white text skin
clokr clock widget
Batstatt widget
SignalWidget Pro

No dock background for the LPP dock for a cleaner look. I know what my app positions are so I don't have to see em.

Swyped from the BIGGEST BADDEST machine on the planet

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Switched it up again. Been going nuts since I learned how to flash system fonts in clockwork.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Font Changer app makes that extremely simple. Just wished it changed the clock font.

EDIT: just found an app called Type Fresh that changes all the fonts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson