bgpasha

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Inspired by ColorMeAndroid blog.....

503193815_photobucket_12515_.png

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok so im using Desktop Visualizer to create the widgets below (I saw this within the thread thought i'd give it a shot)
My problem is that the photos disappear on reboot. Any ideas out there as to why?
48693f8b-4e4a-d2d6.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
k, couldnt find a thread or how to make a new one but gotta crazy question,,,,,,,this happen to me today... my cuz was on her incredible,,i was on my nex, we were using tikl to talk. well she had a incomin call, and her tikl somehow locked on when she answered it and i wad in the backround hearing her whole conversation through my tikl. she was on the phone with her friend through a call and her tikl locked on with me to so i could hear everything! she got off the phone with the girl and then tikl just contunued and i heard her in the office still. till she i guess hit the button. lol how is that possible. i couldnt talk though cause it said ,,,like tikl does,,,simultaneous talk detected. weird.

G

GenericMessage

Loving these! How do you get them to fit so tight? I'm getting gaps where text would normally be. Did you design the photos yourself?

He is manually adjusting the row width on his phone with Launcher Pro Plus to 5 instead of 4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson