Post Your Droid X Screens!!

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
My new setup. Showing off my love for music.

aefc8650-e71c-3026.jpg

aefc8650-e738-4677.jpg

aefc8650-e74b-6d2f.jpg

aefc8650-e761-e8f3.jpg

Swyped from the BIGGEST BADDEST machine on the planet

UnicyclistRobe

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
rion_j:

Your setup looks excellent. I am assuming that you make your own icons. What size are those bottom four icons and how is your screen set up? 4x5, 5x5, etc?
Thanks. It seriously looks awesome.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
rion_j:

Your setup looks excellent. I am assuming that you make your own icons. What size are those bottom four icons and how is your screen set up? 4x5, 5x5, etc?
Thanks. It seriously looks awesome.

thanks UnicyclistRobe!

here is the set-up. if you have any questions, let me know:

- Launcher Pro Plus
- 5 Icon Rows in Homescreen
- Clock: Clockr Evolution
- Weather: Beautiful Widgets, 4x1
- Current Weather Text Widget: TypoWeatherSmall
- Dock: Launcher Pro Icons App: Touch of Color: Red by br_hermon
- The icons are from a dev @ XDA: HD Icon Pack (1) by mikebeecham - xda-developers
- I used Desktop Visualizer, 1X1, to create the widgets
- The wallpaper can be found here: UltraLinx
- SMS & Mail Widgets can be found here: Color Me Android: [SS]Au contraire (SMS Unread Count Mod)

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Never mind ... figured it out.

Make it a 2x1, enlarge the type to something like 24, make the month an abbreviation (in the option list). When done with other options > apply. On the screen, resize to 3 "columns" and pull down far enough for the date to go on the second line. You may have to let go of the re-size box to see the date appear (on LP+). Then hit the arrow and DONE!!

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
notification bar battery is a morph from droidpirate dot com, battery widget is called circle battery - free in the market. I wasnt sure wich one ur asking about.

Is droidpirate running on like his home cable or something? that site is always SO SLOW.

PS. Are his morphs fairly safe? I'm about to apply the black&white one that changes the download circle to a black/white circle.. I don't want to hose my device. :p

Last edited:

bgpasha

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Is droidpirate running on like his home cable or something? that site is always SO SLOW.

PS. Are his morphs fairly safe? I'm about to apply the black&white one that changes the download circle to a black/white circle.. I don't want to hose my device. :p

Ive never had a problem with the speed on the site and never experienced any problems installing his morphs. but you know what they say.... INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson