Visit site
Here's my CM7 setup:

SS_01.jpg

PS: Sorry for huge SS.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Running CM7 with PowerAmp, Android Agenda Widget and CircleLauncher visible.

Latest Screenshots:

I found a Borg wallpaper online and resized and modified it a little:
borg_Cube_mod.png

Left:
borg_left.png

Center:
borg_center.png

Center [CircleLauncher]
borg_CircleLauncher.png

Right:
borg_right.png

Horizontal:
borg_horizontal.png

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Running CM7 with PowerAmp, Android Agenda Widget and CircleLauncher visible.

Left:
borg_left.png

I use CalWidget and that Agenda Widget looks cool. Installing now! Like the scroll feature in ADW.:cool:

Which Theme are you using?

Last edited:

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I use CalWidget and that Agenda Widget looks cool. Installing now! Like the scroll feature in ADW.:cool:

Which Theme are you using?

It was kind of a pain to make it look like that. It was a lot of trail and error. There are almost too many options. I went into Appearance>Advanced>Custom Skin Colors>Widget Color> and changed everything to totally transparent (then clicked inside the circles to file the changes). I was using the default theme for CM7 and Agenda Widget. Yes, I like having scrolling back. That was one thing I missed from Sense. I have to give hTC credit for their apps and widgets.

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
It was kind of a pain to make it look like that. It was a lot of trail and error. There are almost too many options. I went into Appearance>Advanced>Custom Skin Colors>Widget Color> and changed everything to totally transparent (then clicked inside the circles to file the changes). I was using the default theme for CM7 and Agenda Widget. Yes, I like having scrolling back. That was one thing I missed from Sense. I have to give hTC credit for their apps and widgets.

Totally agree with too many options. Took me about an hour to get it to look the way I wanted. I also agree with how great HTC widgets are.

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
fancy widget pro is the absolute closest you will get to stock HTC clock. LauncherPro plus has very close widgets as well. The only difference between the Fancy widget and HTC clock widget is that it doesn't actually Flip

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
3 Sceens

New to all of this so apologizing in advance if I don't post all my info correctly:

Stock Dinc

Crazy Home (I only use 3 screens as of now)

Desktop Visualizer (images via Google, all link to app that I use the most)
The bar at the bottom where I launch the app drawer I believe comes from y0rk's Black ADW theme (has some cool icons too), I've just removed any buttons on it to keep the screen looking cleaner

Widgets

Circle Battery
Simi Clock Weather
Calendar
Widgetsoid (the widget next to the girl walking with the surfboard)

tdubbz02

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
For the tourny run:
deviceunc2.png

Simi Clock
Min Text
Custom Champ banners and dock icons
Usually don't like much on my homescreen but I can deal for now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members