Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

FCO2011

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Well first post in this thread for me,

Anyways here's my current theme. It's a Gingerbread based theme

Lockscreen
Widget Locker with the gingerbead slider
beautiful widgets-beautiful smaller home with spirrelli gingerbread theme and boca weather
circle battery widget-it's usually gingerbread green, but that's the color i have it set when fully charged.
smooth calender
5565384443_fa61102265.jpg

Main home screen
Launcher Pro and custom icons and the dock.
beautiful widgets super clock with spirelli SC theme and boca weather
circle battery-gingerbread green when not charging
5565384221_1795439f28.jpg

Home screen 2
google search
simifolder
android news widget
5565962954_20dd3a6b14.jpg

Home screen 3
Beutiful widget toggles with gauge skins
smooth calender
lookout widget
5565384345_046187f05c.jpg

this was all done without root, and i'm also rocking swipepad beta.

pretty simple compared to some of the ones in here, but i like it. It's just the google search bar that kind of throws off the whole grey-black-green motif.

06cbrf4i

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah its part of the UI. I tried the SPB shell for a few minutes, it's cool to mess with for a little bit. But it's to expensive and not something I would like to use every day.

anon(77554)

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My set up

Here's what i have going right now

screen1.jpg

main screen

screen1favs.jpg

main screen with circle launcher opened

screen3.jpg

screen to the right

screen2.jpg

screen to the left

I am running CM7, launcherpro, and a host of different widgets...

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I keep it simple. minimalistic. only use 3 Screens. here are 2 of them :)
Less Color, better battery (every bit I can do helps)

snap20110411_142318.jpg
snap20110411_142405.jpg

This is my SPLASH screen too. showin some CM7 love ;)

splash.jpg

Last edited:

paulmz

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, I finally decided that I find a dock to be completely useless. So I revised my Android7 theme using ADW Launcher after reading in other posts that you can turn off the dock completely. ADW is also useful (as other launchers may also be) that you can set up- and down-swipe gestures for specific actions. For instance: without a notification bar I have the down-swipe to drop the notification window. I then have the up-swipe to open the app drawer (no icon or link required!). I'm kinda digging that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Needless to say, the lockscreen is WidgetLocker. The widgets on the lockscreen are explained in this post: Post Your Lockscreen Screenshots.

The clock/weather/battery widget on the main homescreen is Make Your Clock Pro.
The folder popups on the last three screenshots are using Folder Organizer.

The blue tile widgets and image icons are all part of my Android7 Theme. Information on this layout can be found here: Android7 Theme.

All of this was completed on an unrooted HTC Incredible.

Reactions: mrjam3s

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Go Launcher EX
SiMi clock widget (free) for the time, date, weather and battery % (that's all 1 widget across the bottom) you can also set it so each thing u click 1. the hours 2. the minutes 3. the weather and 4 the battery u can have it so it directly launches something or have a menu of apps come up... very nice feature
Mobile Signal Widget (self-explanatory)

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
also, made a splash to go with it... next up is a boot anim lol
splash1v3-1.jpg
Very nice... did you see my Hs and splash on the last page too? thank you for the info.. I love minimilistic. don't know why just do.. I just feel as though on my phone less is more (the app drawer is for all my apps and crap).

where did you get the ALL black background

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Go Launcher EX
SiMi clock widget (free) for the time, date, weather and battery % (that's all 1 widget across the bottom) you can also set it so each thing u click 1. the hours 2. the minutes 3. the weather and 4 the battery u can have it so it directly launches something or have a menu of apps come up... very nice feature
Mobile Signal Widget (self-explanatory)
I see that you were able to disable your notifications bar, HOW? and how do you get your notifications now?

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
  • CM7 with ADW launcher and the ADW "Tron" theme.
  • CircleLauncher
  • PowerAmp
  • Light Grid Pro live wallpaper.
I created the CircleLauncher icon images myself using Paint.Net.

snap20110412_143247.png

snap20110412_144054.png

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Very nice... did you see my Hs and splash on the last page too? thank you for the info.. I love minimilistic. don't know why just do.. I just feel as though on my phone less is more (the app drawer is for all my apps and crap).

yes i did, pretty sweet :)

where did you get the ALL black background

Just made it in gimp lol... DL it from my dropbox
I see that you were able to disable your notifications bar, HOW? and how do you get your notifications now?

Go launcher has the option to do that... i set it so when i swipe up on the home screen (i only have 1 lol) the notif bar shows/hides. also has notif counter for phone, text and email on the "launcher" (which you have to also dl "go launcher ex notifications" blah blah blah which is a separate app... but then it gives me missed calls, new texts and gmail w/o having to check my status bar... ) I think ADW has an option to do these things as well, haven't used LauncherPro but i'm sure that can do it, that thing is crazy advanced lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny