Post your S8 reviews here!

thunderbomb

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I will be getting the S8 plus for sure! It's amazing. Here is a pic of the s8 on the right, my s7 edge in the middle and the s8+ on the right. Simply amazing phone. The edges are curved on both models but not nearly as curved as the current s7 edge. 20170330_124512.jpg

Shaikhbatman

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
The audio jack is right there! They didn't remove it unlike iPhone . Yayyyyy!!! :mad: Thats a big relief for me while driving cars and listening to audios.

vasusumanth

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yes every one in the world will mostly like the galaxy S series phones because of there super large & edge screen with amoled display. but these the time galaxy s8 & s8+ is featured with Snapdragon 835 Soc is the flagship chipset from the qualcomm in these year with 10NM technolony offcourse in india we were expecting to launch s8 & s8+ with snapdragon soc not with the exynos although 3.5 mm audio port is avilable and its was not removed in these deivce.

vasusumanth

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yeah i got through the above link finded a difference betwwen the s7 and s8 cameras sensors although i though both were bulid under dual pixels setup? in my personal opinion samsung has these time left behind the better optimization in camera segment although they were good cameras in that flagship range.

omermukhta

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
S8 not iPhone 8

I liked everything only the battery 3000mA is not convenient although Samsung fixed this Issues with fast charging, I used to be big fan of iPhone (7) but really S8 made me change my mind .

Freak_1988

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
Little early 4 hands on review bt from what I c on web I think S8 is almost perfect from every point f view...It has everything I wished 4 with one glaring flaw...u all know what I m talking abt... That Fingerprint Sensor placement! If only it was somewhere else on d back...above or below d camera...or basically anywhere else!

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm planning on using a combination of smart lock when at home or in the car and the iris scanner for anywhere else. I'll use the fingerprint scanner as little as possible - mainly for apps which allow it. The placement is not ideal.

Manz_92

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
At a glance, the s8 and S8 plus are simply awesome. There's a lot to be excited about the devices, like the displays, the headphone jack etc.. But the main disappointments for me are the battery and RAM. Anyway I'm all excited about the s8 and plus. Personally I prefer big phones. S8 plus is my pick.

DaroneBowers

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have to admit, until I hold this phone and hopefully won one, I can be excited. I am still til this day waiting on my Note 7 refund, and swore off Samsung until I saw the 8+. now i'm part time fanboying. I think it'll be something to be afraid of for the rest of the year as far as other phones go! Good Luck to any of you as well.

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure about the battery life of s8 because it has the same 3000mah as s7. But the new snapdragon chip should be less power hungry (10nm process) and could save some juice when compared to s7

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe