Post your watch face

opronnie1

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
how do you access the settings for the app? sorry to sound like a fool but I cant find anywhere to change settings on the app!! cheers.

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
New guy here
Is there a way to just use a screen shot of a face then use watch styler for the rest?

Yes, my first face was a screen shot.. Hold the home button and swipe fast to capture a screen shot, transfer to the phone or computer and then use whatever app you wish to edit it. It took me a few tries to get things lined up. Eventually I took a watch screen shot and compared it with my background to make adjustments better.

azbigdawg

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Since9600 I was able to do a screen shot and transfer it to my s4. How did you go about making the screen shot smaller? I've tried to edit it on my phone but I can only zoom in and not out. Thanks for your reply.

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Since9600 I was able to do a screen shot and transfer it to my s4. How did you go about making the screen shot smaller? I've tried to edit it on my phone but I can only zoom in and not out. Thanks for your reply.
If you took a screen shot with the watch it should already be the perfect size.. You can crop the photo by hitting options when viewing in gallery.. I started with a bigger image initially as Watch Styler can crop the image to the needed 360x480 anyway.. Why not just edit on the computer and transfer to phone after, probably infinitely easier to edit an image. (BTW, I suck at describing things :D )

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe